Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
Just paint it on and peel it away. Following crown fabrication, the Peel-Away Die Spacer is easily removed and a final check for fit is made on the original clean die. The Peel-Away Die Spacer gives 25 microns of space and can be used on stone or epoxy dies. This system was developed as a companion product to PerfectIM® Systems vinyl polysiloxane impression materials product line, also from J. MORITA USA. It is highly recommended for use on dies produced from impressions taken using the Hydraulic & Hydrophobic (H&H) Impression technique with PerfectIM Systems Blue Velvet® and Flexi-Velvet®.
- Highly recommended for use on dies produced from impressions taken using the Hydraulic and Hydrophobic (H&H) Impression Technique
- Can be used on stone or epoxy dies
- Eliminates see-through of undesirable die spacer color under all ceramic crowns
- Peels away easily to check final fit of restoration on a clean die
- Restores stone or epoxy dies to their original clean condition
- Allows true verification of fit to the original die form
- Esthetic, functional and saves finishing time