SB Post™ is a pre-sandblasted, stainless steel dental post used in strengthening endodontically treated teeth that have partially or completely missing crowns. In addition to retention by longitudinal and horizontal grooves, the SB Post has a sandblasted surface for maximum adhesion between the metal post and cementing resin. Stainless steel construction provides high corrosion resistance and mechanical strength. SB Post is available in 20 sizes.
Endodontically treated teeth with missing crowns
- Superb mechanical retention with lateral and longitudinal grooves
- Strong post made with high strength stainless steel
- Maximum adhesion with pre-sandblasted surfaces
- Excellent adaptability with post hole
- Easy handling and cementation