Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
· Customer support materials including flyers and publications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the dental practice. This information is based on the recommendations found in "Transmission routes of 2019-nCoV and controls in dental practice from the International Journal of Oral Science.”
Important information for your daily work:
- Evaluate your patient's health
- Promote hand hygiene
- Take personal protective measures
- Mouth-rinse before dental procedures
- Use rubber dams
- Use anti-retraction handpieces
- Manage medical waste
- Disinfect the clinic setting
More information is availabe for download on the right and also in this comprehensive video!
TwinPower Turbine handpieces offer zero drawback for promoting optimal hygiene:
- The drive air flows into an anti-suck back diffuser (ASBD) that is located inside the impeller capsule. The ABSD builds up air pressure thanks to the centrifugal force engendered by rotation.
- The rotation and centrifugal force enable the air to flow into the ASBD, where it remains compressed – even after the drive air ceases to flow.
- The compressed air in the ASBD is expelled on the lower side of the head.
- The exhaust air is also expelled by the impeller on the lower side of the head, via the ASBD.
- The air pressure that builds up in the ASBD prevents pressure loss in the head, thus completely eliminating the drawback / suck-back effect.
Clinical studies for review
The following studies focus on the topic of COVID-19.
Transmission Routes of 2019-nCoV and Controls in Dental Practice
International Journal of Oral Science
Peng, Xian & Xu, Xin & Li, Yuqing & Cheng, Lei & Zhou, Xuedong & Ren, Biao. (2020). Transmission routes of 2019-nCoV and controls in dental practice. International Journal of Oral Science. 12. 9. 10.1038/s41368-020-0075-9.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Emerging and Future Challenges for Dental and Oral Medicine
Journal of Dental Research
Meng, Liuyan & Hua, Fang & Bian, Z.. (2020). Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Emerging and Future Challenges for Dental and Oral Medicine. Journal of Dental Research. 002203452091424. 10.1177/0022034520914246.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We wish you safe and successful treatments now and in the future.