Please complete the form. A representative will get back to you soon.
Tri Auto ZX2 is a compact, cordless motor with a built-in apex locator. Tri Auto ZX2 may be used for achieving apical patency and creating a glide path with the new Optimum Glide Path (OGP) function. Responsive, the handpiece allows subtle and delicate manipulation of the file, facilitating faster and safer treatment in even difficult cases involving constricted or extremely curved canals.
Proven OTR technology also helps to reduce the possibility of file jamming, breakage, and ledge formation. Depending on the file load, the motor alternates between forward and reverse rotation incrementally until the torsion is released and then resumes in the cutting direction.
For a limited time, a 30-day money back guarantee applies to Tri Auto ZX2 purchases. Call 1-888 -JMORITA (566-7482) for more details.
- Apex localization and preparation in a cordless handpiece
- Unique function for mechanical glide path creation
- Helps prevent file breakage and microcracks
- Apex localization with millimeter precision
- Rotatable LCD display for left-handed and right-handed users
- Small instrument head for direct view of the preparation area
- Limited time, 30-day money back guarantee