Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
A Motor for Apical Patency, Glide Path, and Shaping: Tri Auto ZX2 is a compact, cordless motor with a built-in apex locator.
It can be used for obtaining apical patency and creating a glide path using rotary instrumentation. Rotary files even as small as #10 may be used for these procedures. Responsive, the handpiece allows subtle and delicate manipulation of the file, corresponding to the movements of an experienced dentist's hand. Tri Auto ZX2 also offers a safe and efficient method for canal shaping.
- Apex localization and preparation in a cordless handpiece
- Unique function for mechanical glide path creation
- Prevention of file breakage and microcracks
- Apex localization with millimeter precision
- Rotatable LCD display for left-handed and right-handed users
- Small instrument head for direct view of the preparation area