Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
Unique image quality for both 2D and 3D images
With the Veraview X800, MORITA has redefined the top class of X-ray combination systems. Outstanding image quality for panoramic, 3D and cephalometric images ensures a precise and reliable diagnosis even in the most demanding cases.
The extremely high resolution of more than 2.5 LP/mm at 10% MTF and a voxel size of 80 μm show even the smallest detail. In addition, a wide range of innovative functions, e.g. to avoid artifacts or for automatic image optimization (based on real data), provide the greatest possible reliability in treatment planning.
The Veraview X800 also sets new standards with respect to the ALARA principle. Examples are the choice between 11 exposure fields, the automatic "Dose Reduction Function" or the child setting. They guarantee the lowest radiation dose and the desired image quality.
Another unrivaled feature is the design and operation functionality of the Veraview X800, for which it received the IF Gold Award.
Overall, the Veraview X800 sets a new and unique standard: „Total Performance Imaging". It is the combination system of choice for a sustainable increase in diagnostic competence, diagnostic reliability and treatment success in the dental practice.
- Superior image quality in 2D and 3D imaging for precise diagnosis even in the most demanding cases
- Choose between 360° and 180° scanning; balancing artifact reduction and dosage according to needs
- 11 fields of view, according to indication
- Panoramic Scout: Easy and precise selection, positioning and exposure for a limited field CBCT
- Innovative functions for automatic dose reduction according to the patient (e.g. children) and exposure areas
- Unique functions of image optimization based on real data for even higher quality 2D images
- Face-to-face positioning of the patient