Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
Large Equipment Field Technicians
Two open positions in the Northeast & Midwest areas of the US
- Minimum of 3 years of field service experience on Digital Panoramic and Cephalometric X-ray units
- Field service experience on Dental 3D Cone Beam CT X-ray units is preferred
- Proficient computer skills including network configuration
- Basic knowledge of standard tools and measurement devices
- Good communication skills with dealer representatives and dentists
Primary Description of Job Responsibilities:
- The products subject to field service are the following dental X-ray systems:
- Digital panoramic/cephalometoric X-ray unit
- Dental 3D Cone Beam CT X-ray unit
- Host computer for the image acquisition and processing for the above X-ray products
- Installation and calibration of above mentioned X-ray systems together with the host computer set up including network configuration at dental clinics or hospitals; travel within the US and Canada is required
- Staff training of the operation of the X-ray products at the customer’s site after installation
- Repair and trouble shooting of the dental X-ray system at customer’s site
- Repair and trouble shooting of the host computer by remote login
- Staff training for the operation of the X-ray system by remote login and telephone communication
- Provide technical training such as installation, configuration, and repair service of the X-ray system to the dealer technician
- Technical support and advice for dealer technician by telephone and remote login
- Set up and dismantling of the X-ray system at dental trade shows
- Demonstration of the X-ray system at trade show or at the showroom of the headquarter office
- All the service activities shall conform to the company’s Standard Operation Procedure based on the ISO Quality Management System Regulation
There are two positions; one in the Northeast and one in the Midwest. Both require a home office.
Company offers excellent compensation and benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Matching 401(k), Paid Personal Time, Sick Leave and Holidays.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to HR-R@JMoritaUSA.com.