Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
Large Equipment Field Technicians
Two open positions in the Northeast & Midwest areas of the US
- Experience with the following:
- Customer service and end-user product operation training
- Installing and setting up equipment on site
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software
- Supporting customers remotely
- Proficient computer skills including Windows and network configuration
- Basic knowledge of standard tools and measurement devices
- Good communication skills with dealer representative and dentists
- Field service experience on digital Panoramic and Cephalometric X-ray units is preferred
- Field service experience of dental Cone Beam CT (3D) X-ray units is preferred
Primary Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Provide field service to the following dental X-ray systems:
- Digital panoramic/cephalometoric X-ray units
- Dental Cone Beam CT (3D) X-ray units
- Host computer for the image acquisition and processing for the above X-ray products
- Installation and calibration of above mentioned X-ray systems together with the host computer set-up including network configuration at the dental clinic or hospital (travel within the US Canada territory is required)
- Staff training of the operation of the X-ray products at the customer’s site after installation
- Repair and troubleshooting of the dental X-ray system at customer’s site
- Repair and troubleshooting of the host computer by remote login
- Staff training for the operation of the X-ray system by remote login and telephone communication
- Provide technical training such as installation, configuration, and repair service of the X-ray system to the dealer technician
- Technical support and advice for dealer technicians by telephone and remote login
- Set up and dismantling of X-ray systems at dental trade shows
- Demonstration of X-ray systems at trade shows or at the showroom of the headquarter office in Irvine, CA
- All the service activities shall conform to the company’s Standard Operation Procedures based on the ISO Quality Management System Regulation
There are two positions; one in the Northeast and one in the Midwest. Both require a home office.
Company offers excellent compensation and benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Matching 401(k), Paid Personal Time, Sick Leave and Holidays.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to HR-R@JMoritaUSA.com.