Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
Large Equipment Field Technician
- At least 3 years of field service experience with Digital Panoramic and Cephalometric X-ray units
- Field service experience with Dental Cone Beam CT (3D) X-ray units is preferred
- Proficient computer skills including network configuration
- Basic knowledge of standard tools and measurement devices
- Good communication skills with dealer representatives and dentists
Primary Description of Job Responsibilities:
The products subject to field service include the following dental X-ray systems:
- Digital panoramic/cephalometric X-ray unit
- Dental Cone Beam CT (3D) X-ray unit
- Host computer for image acquisition and processing for the above X-ray units
- Installation and calibration of above mentioned X-ray systems and host computer set-up including network configuration at dental clinics or hospitals (Travel within the US and Canadian territories is required)
- Staff training on the operation of the X-ray unit at the customer’s site after installation
- Repair and troubleshooting of the dental X-ray system at customer’s site
- Repair and troubleshooting of the host computer by remote login
- Staff training for the operation of the X-ray system by remote login and telephone communication
- Technical training such as installation, configuration, and repair service of the X-ray system for the dealer technician
- Technical support and advice for dealer technician by telephone and remote login
- Set up and dismantling of X-ray systems at dental trade shows
- Demonstration of X-ray systems at trade shows or at the headquarter showroom in Irvine, CA
- Conform to the company’s Standard Operation Procedure for all service activities based on the ISO Quality Management System Regulations
This position is located on the East Coast and requires a home office.
Company offers excellent compensation and benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Matching 401(k), Paid Personal Time, Sick Leave and Holidays.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes and salary requirements/history to HR-R@JMoritaUSA.com or fax to (949) 465-1008.