Principles and Values
Values as a success factor
"The Morita Group has gained respect around the world and offers solutions to maintain, improve or reinstate quality of life. Morita has achieved a confident leading position based on our superior, reliable and highly efficient products, services and solutions. These values make us the first choice for users and trade partners.“
This is the vision of our president Haruo Morita – a vision of how Morita wants to be perceived by its customers and partners. It forms the basis for all entrepreneurial thoughts and actions.
Building upon this, we have developed a set of values which help us secure the confidence of our customers. Reliable values are long-term success factors, particularly in times of intensified global competition and increasing ethical awareness.
The seven values of Morita:
- Our actions are humane. On the basis of high moral beliefs that are consistent with corporate values and create trust in the company. 紳商 Shin-Sho
- Consistent learning is elementary – from each other as well. We have mutual respect for each other and know that support from others is of existential importance. 四恩 Sion
- We develop growth potential and have the force to take over the leadership – with a progressive spirit, without fear of failure. 進取の精神 Shin-Shu No Sei-Shin
- We adapt our patterns of behavior as a member of society and are proud to be Morita employees.
- We value teamwork as well as career advancement and seek to achieve an open corporate environment for maximum employee commitment and customer confidence.
- The focus is always on the customer. Cooperation with users and trade partners is based on complete respect and trust.
- The logic of our service, the Morita DNA, is the basis for the current state and is future oriented. We need to continue developing this in a responsible manner.
Assume leadership to develop growth potential
Responsibility for future generations
Operating with a long-term perspective
Mr. Tsukamoto (left), President of J. MORITA MFG. CORP., and Mr. Morimoto (right), President of JQA, are presenting the certificate. (2013)
As in any company, the Morita Group also follows growth targets. For us, however, this economic alignment is not in contradiction to ecological aspects.
The reason for this is that we are convinced that we are creating the basis for lasting success through an intelligent combination of economy and ecology – and in this way fulfil our responsibility to future generations. In daily practice, this includes the careful and efficient use of resources. In addition, we are striving to achieve an effective reduction in greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide (CO2) in all work processes.
Our particular involvement in the sector of environmental protection can also be seen in the production processes. Here, Morita is the very first manufacturer of medical equipment to receive an award from the Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA). This certificate confirms the implementation of a management system relating to chemical substances in products. With this, we ensure that our products do not contain dangerous substances such as cadmium and lead – as is required by the EU directive 2011/65/EC on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS).