Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
The Veraview FX800 is a CBCT X-ray unit that produces stunning images for medical evaluation. It is intended for the examination and diagnosis of the skull including the ENT/sinus region, as well as temporal bone. High resolution, this unit offers a minute voxel size of just 80 μm and features an adjustable horizontal X-ray beam for artifact reduction. It also offers Morita's unique Zoom Reconstruction feature. After taking an image with a voxel size of 125 μm, reconstruction can be repeated for a higher resolution of 80 μm voxel without retaking the scan. Two exposure modes offer control and flexibility with a 360° high definition scan, or a faster 180° rotation with reduced dose.
- Four fields of view up to the entire maxillary sinus region
- Enhanced image clarity of 80 µm & resolution of 2.5 LP/mm
- Two 3D exposure modes of 180° or 360° rotation
- Zoom reconstruction feature reduces need for re-takes
- Four options for easy and accurate 3D positioning
- Panoramic scout features automatic c-arm repositioning