Feather Microsurgical Blades are made of high-quality stainless steel with a two-step grinding process which produces ultra-sharp cutting edges. The round/tapered shape is specifically designed for dental surgery and offers easy handling. They allow surgical precision with a very fine incision and are thus ideal for microsurgery and use with a microscope. Feather blades are appropriate for a wide variety of procedures for periodontal and regenerative surgery such as sulcus incision on thin gingiva, creating flaps, molar surgery, papillary incisions, and much more. All blades are gamma-sterilized and can be used immediately after opening the package. Multiple handle designs are available. Additionally, these blades are compatible with any standard-sized blade handle.
- Applications in dental surgery
Request a FREE Sample
(Sign up for MORITA e-news and announcements
and get a free sample. US and Canadian dentists only.)
- Ultra-sharp, retain cutting efficiency
- Ideal for microsurgery and use with a microscope
- Optimal shapes and blade thickness
- Small tips for surgical precision
- Variety of applications including periodontal and regenerative surgery
- Compatible with any standard-sized blade handle
Request more information on Feather Microsurgical Blades
Please complete the form. A representative will get back to you soon.