Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
PerfectIM® Systems offer accurate final impressions of subgingival margins without use of retraction cord, gingival excision or application of hemostatic agents. This two-step vinyl polysiloxane impression system eliminates the time consuming task of packing retraction cord and therefore any possible posttraumatic discomfort. Because these materials are hydrophobic, they will displace fluids. They are also cartridge dispensed, radiopaque, resistant to fluid absorption, tasteless and odorless. These products provide excellent dimensional stability and are immersible in aqueous disinfectants. A range of working/setting times and viscosities are available for any impression procedure.
- Direct or indirect inlays, onlays, or veneers
- Bite registration
- Full or partial dentures
- Fabrication of crowns
- Relining dentures
- Fixed implant impressions
- Developed specifically for the H & H Technique (Hydraulic/Hydrophobic Impression Technique)
- Variety of working times and durometers
- High durometer eliminates the need for retraction cord
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Resists fluid absorption
- Taste and odor free