Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
Glass fiber is the perfect material when you want to obtain the advantages of carbon fiber, combined with superior esthetic results. Glass fiber does not show through dentin. Its elasticity is similar to dentin, enabling the post to move and work with the natural dentin. Glass posts dissipate occlusal stress and do not transmit it, as metal posts do. GF Glass Fiber Posts consist of strong glass fiber bundles embedded in a special composite material, which will mix and naturally bind with the dental material used for cementing and core build-up. The braided plait form of the glass fiber bundles, in a multi-axial arrangement, gives the posts superior resistance to bending and torsion forces. Fiber content is approximately 65%.
- Retention for the reconstruction of non-vital teeth
- Very strong and virtually unbreakable
- Elasticity similar to dentin
- Dissipates occlusal stress
- Non-corrosive and biocompatible
- Passive retention slots instead of active cutting threads
- Multi-axially arranged fibers
- Resistant to bending and torsion forces