Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
Max Bond LC™ offers both simplified application and superior bond strength. This easy to use, self-etching, light cure dental adhesive was designed for bonding composites and compomers to enamel and dentin. As an alternative to complicated, technique sensitive bonding agents, this system contains two components that are mixed together and applied in a single step. Etching, priming, and bonding are accomplished in one application. Any type of dental curing light - LED, halogen, or plasma can be used to cure Max Bond LC and it can be used with any light cured, composite restorative material. Since etching is not required, post operative sensitivity is also reduced.
- Bonding of light cured composite restorative materials and compomers to enamel and dentin
- Single step application for etching, priming, and bonding
- Provides strong bonding strength to enamel and dentin
- Light cures in 10 seconds
- Results in long-lasting restorations
- Effective marginal seal protects against micro-leakage